Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scottish/Irish Festival at the fairgrounds



My sister-in-law came this past weekend to visit. It was nice casue i hadn't seen her in a year. She came to visit us and so they could go to the Scottish/Irish festival highland games at the Boise Fair grounds on 9-27-08. On friday night we went and got dinner to go and ate with her and my father-in-law at his house. And than after we went to the haunted World on highway 20/26(its like a haunted house inside a cornmaze) Nothing like they have in Seattle, WA as Siobhan tells me. And that was tons of fun.(I forgot my camera that night.) The next day while i had to work they went to the festival at the fairgrounds. They got to listen to differnt bands playing the bagpipes and so on. So this is a picture from that day at the festival.

No comments: