Monday, July 28, 2008

Spaghetti gone messy on Jade

This is a video of my neice. On Sunday my mom was watching my sisterAndrea's kids( cause she had to go to Utah to go get her husband.) We were eating dinner at my moms house. And as you can tell we eat Spaghetti for dinner. This is a really cute video of my neice Jade, she is so cute. well im bias cause i'm her aunt. She is 14 months old. Oh and you will see that she has something special to drink in that sippy cup and thats not my fault it is my moms fault. I think being a grandma, they just love to spoil the kids. So it was just give the baby whatever she wants. I love it! And of course i had to talk baby talk to the baby!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Jenn - welcome to the blogging world! This is a great way to keep in touch and I look forward to checking in often!